CMWA, an automotive wheel manufacturer located in Paris Kentucky, has immediate openings for the following position:
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN – 2nd Shift
- Experience with installation and maintenance of machinery including PLCs, pneumatics, and hydraulics. Working knowledge of PLCs a plus.
- Must be capable of reading and wiring electrical schematics. Knowledge in wiring 480 volt circuits of motors and controls.
- Two years minimum technical/vocational training or equivalent desirable.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, and weekly overtime as required.
For the right applicant, we offer a very attractive benefit package that includes:
- Salary Ranging from $24.04/hr. – $29.19/hr. plus Shift Differential of $.40/hr. and $35/Per Pay
- Paid Vacation After Two Months of Service
- Paid Time Off (Absences, Short & Long Term Disability)
- 401(K) with Generous Company Match following 3 months of service
- Attractive Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Uniforms Includes Laundry
- Tool Deduction Program
- Continuous Training Programs
If you meet the requirements, please submit your application online.